Thank you for visiting our website.
Since 1984, STARK Communications has provided cost effective and innovative telecommunications solutions to business and residential customers throughout the tri-state area. STARK offers our clients a wide variety of choices and our site is designed to help you determine the correct telephone system or service for your particular needs. We proudly feature Samsung’s family of Digital Communications Systems including the new IP Enabled "iDCS", "ITP" and "OfficeServ®" products. This web site offers our customers the industry's fastest, easiest, and most cost effective way to explore and learn about the telecom equipment and services we offer and the vendors & carriers we partner with.
Whether you are searching for parts and pieces or complete system solutions we will provide the Right Answer for you! We support an extensive line of products from most of the leading brands in the marketplace. Samsung, Lucent/Avaya, AT&T, Nortel, Toshiba, ESI, Panasonic and others are all supported. We offer "Technical Assistance" on products we sell, along with a 90-Day warranty on all parts sales and an unheard-of "2-Year Extended Warranty" on ALL new Samsung or ESI System sales.
Our Sales Representatives and Product Managers can assist you in all pre-sale planning followed by "post-sale support" by our in-house technical support staff. Our factory certified technicians are here to support your equipment and service requirements by providing you one hour of FREE Technical Support via telephone with the purchase of a complete system or 1/2 hour FREE with an equipment only purchase or upgrade.
It Doesn’t Stop There…
STARK also supports any manufacturer purchased from any other source!
Technical Assistance Fees(For all systems and situations – Billed in full hour increments)
- $150/flat - Standard Service Call* / Dispatch Fee (applicable once technician is en route)
- $135/hr - "On-Site" Labor (Fee charged per tech. w/ 1 hour minimum)
- $95/ hr - "Remote Maintenance" Labor (1 hour minimum – no pro-rates)
- $95/ hr - "Basic set-up questions" Labor (1 hour minimum – no pro-rates)
- $300/flat - Emergency Service Call / Dispatch Fee (applicable once technician is en route)
Emergency Services – 24/7
STARK Communications believes in taking Proactive Measures to avert emergency situations. We offer remote maintenance and back-up programs so that the call for assistance is of a routine nature. Occasionally, the need for "Disaster Recovery" arises. You’ll be glad to know our 24 Hour Dispatch Center is Always manned by Real People so you’ll never have to fumble for information or figure out what buttons to press to reach to our repair and service personnel. In most instances, we can "dispatch-out" a service technician in 2-Hours or sooner if the situation warrants such a response. Our facility stocks spare parts and repairs telephones, cards, and select KSU's and can troubleshoot just about any problem in any situation.
I personally welcome and appreciate your business!
-Jan E. Stark, Pres. /CEO
* Service Calls are considered "Standard" when the request for service is pre-scheduled and occurs during regular business hours: 9:00am – 4:30pm Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Requests responded to outside of these parameters will be billed at tine and a half after hours and double time on holidays!